Redcliffe have piled on the points at Suncorp Stadium downing the Cutters while the Capras drew with the Falcons on Saturday.
Redcliffe Dolphins 52 defeated Mackay Cutters 10
- Mason Teague picked up 173 metres and a try along with Player of the Match honours
- NRL contracted players Jack Bostock, Jeremiah Simbiken, Ryan Jackson and Harrison Graham all crossed the stripe
- Cody Hunter kicked 8/9 to go with his try for a 20-point haul
- Redcliffe remain in 7th position but pushed their points difference to +32
What the coach said
"It was a great opportunity for our club to have both grades playing together at Suncorp Stadium, it was like the old days with reserve grade playing before first game.
It was nice to get the job done." - Ben Te'o Redcliffe Dolphins
Up next for Redcliffe
Redcliffe will head to Sunshine Coast Stadium to face the third placed Falcons after they drew with the Capras on the weekend.
CQ Capras drew with Sunshine Coast Falcons 26-all
- Winger Edrick Lee scored a double with 138 metres to his name
- Lachlan Hubner continued his good form with 190 metres
- The Capras have now slipped to 5th but are equal third with 15 points
What the Coach said
"It was a better all-round performance from the team and we got good go forward from our forwards to lay the platform for our spine.
"We would like to execute our plays better, work on our ruck defence and have better discipline moving forward.
"There were some good individual performances from Lachlan Hubner and Blake Moore." - CQ Capras Coach David Faiumu
Up nexts for CQ Capras
The Capras will host the 11th placed Devils on Saturday afternoon in Rockhampton.