Ausbuild Kick for Cash Terms and Conditions
Chance to Win a $650K Ausbuild Home & Land Package Promotion Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
The Promotion comprises the following:
- One (1) winning Eligible Entrant from each of the three (3) Draws will attend the Eligible Match for that Draw.
- Each Drawn Winner will compete in a Preliminary Challenge during the half time entertainment of the relevant Eligible Match for their draw for the chance to win up to $2,500;
- Regardless of the outcome of the Preliminary Challenge, the three (3) Drawn Winners will also be invited to attend Match 4 to compete in the Qualifying Final Game; and
- The winner of the Qualifying Final Game will be invited to participate in the Final Game at Match 4 for the chance to win an Ausbuild Home & Land Package valued at up to $650,000.
Chance to Win a $650K Ausbuild Home & Land Package Promotion
Ausbuild Pty Ltd ABN 76 464 427 582, 2 Pittwin Road North, Capalaba, QLD 4157. Ph: (07) 3245 0600
Start Date: 17/05/23 at 08:00 am AEST
End Date: 22/08/23 at 08:00 am AEST
|Draws||Entry URL (Applicable as per Entry Period||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date/Time||Eligible Match|
|1||https://fans.dolphinsnrl.com.au/tb_app/487372||17/05/23 at 08:00am AEST||19/05/23 at 11:00am AEST||19/05/23 12:00pm AEST||Match 1: Round 12 – Saturday 20/05/25 at 7.35pm - Dolphins vs. Storm|
|2||https://fans.dolphinsnrl.com.au/tb_app/487381||19/05/23 at 11:01am AEST||12/07/23 at 8:00am AEST||12/07/23 12:00pm AEST||Match 2: Round 20 – Sunday 16/07/23 at 4.05pm - Dolphins vs. Panthers|
|3||https://fans.dolphinsnrl.com.au/tb_app/487382||12/07/23 at 8:01am AEST||22/08/23 at 8:00am AEST||22/08/23 at 12:00pm AEST||Match 3: Round 26 – Friday 25/08/23 at 8pm - Dolphins vs. Cowboys|
All matches (as at 12/05/23) are intended to take place at Suncorp Stadium, 40 Castlemaine Street, Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia excluding Round 20 / Match 2, which is intended to take place at Kayo Stadium, Redcliffe Klingner Rd &, Ashmole Rd, Redcliffe QLD 4020.
Means Match 1, Match 2 or Match 3 as described in the definition of “Entry Periods” and includes an Alternative Match.
If an Eligible Match or Match 4 does not go ahead or goes ahead without spectators, due to COVID-19 or any other unforeseen circumstances, any Preliminary Challenge, Qualifying Final Game or Final Game scheduled for that match will be conducted at a different match at an alternative date, time and/or location as determined by the Promoter. The alternative match determined by the Promoter will be considered the "Eligible Match" for the purposes of this Promotion and details of the alternative “Eligible Match” will be published online at: dolphinsnrl.com.au/ausbuild.
Means the round 27 – Dolphins vs. Warriors game on Saturday 02/09/23 at 3.00pm and includes an Alternative Match.
Entry is only open to Australian (excluding NSW, ACT and SA) residents who are 18 years and over.
An Entrant must be able to attend both the Eligible Match applicable to the date of their entry (as listed above) and Match 4.
The following persons are NOT eligible to take part in the Promotion:
a) Anyone under the age of 18 years old;
b) Any professional, semi-professional or former professional player for any form of football including National Football League (NFL), Soccer, Australian Football League (AFL), Rugby Australia, National Rugby League (NRL) or other football format;
c) Anyone that has ever received, or been entitled to receive, more than A$10,000 in payment or reward (including match fees, sponsorship fees, cash, goods or services) for playing any form of NFL, Soccer, AFL, Rugby Australia, NRL or other football format;
d) Anyone that has ever been a member of, or played on, any international NFL, Soccer, AFL, Rugby Union, Rugby League or other football team; and
Anyone that has ever been an international or professional coach for any NFL, Soccer, AFL, Rugby Union, Rugby League or other football team.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, an entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
a) visit the relevant Entry URL (as per the applicable Entry Period) and follow the prompts to the ‘Chance to Win a $650K Ausbuild Home & Land Package’ Promotion entry page;
b) be an Eligible Entrant;
c) input the requested personal details, including their first name, last name, email address, mobile phone number and postcode; and
d) submit the fully completed entry form.
By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted for each Entry Period (entries to be de-duped by email address and phone number). For the sake of clarity, a maximum of three (3) entries will be permitted per person for the entire Promotion.
Further entries from the same person (above the limit indicated above) and fraudulent entries will be disqualified.
If a person is deemed a winner of a Draw they will not be able to win in any subsequent Draw.
a) A draw will take place for each Entry Period at Hive Marketing Group, Suite 222, 117 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2101 using computerised random selection at the following dates / times:
- Draw 1 (for Entry Period 1): 18/05/23 4:00pm AEST
- Draw 2 (for Entry Period 2): 12/07/23 10:00am AEST
- Draw 3 (for Entry Period 3): 22/08/23 at 10:00am AEST
For the sake of clarity, entries from one Entry Period will not roll over into any subsequent Entry Period/s.
b) The first valid entry drawn from each draw will be required to participate in:
i. The Preliminary Challenge described as the ‘Go Big or Go Home’ challenge at the Eligible Match for that draw (as detailed in the ‘Entry Periods’ section above); and
ii. the Qualifying Final Game at Match 4.
c) The draw conductor will draw additional reserve entries for each draw in case of an invalid entry or entrant, an entrant that cannot be contacted or if the drawn entrant does not want to participate in the Promotion.
d) If the winner of a draw cannot be contacted within 60 minutes on the day of the draw, the Promoter will contact the next reserve winner from the draw. This process will continue with each subsequent reserve entrant drawn having 1 hour (60 minutes) to call the Promoter back and accept participation in the Preliminary Challenge, Qualifying Final Game or Final Game from the first phone call to them by the Promoter.
e) Under no circumstances whatsoever will a proxy or replacement for a Drawn Winner be permitted to take part in the Promotion if a Drawn Winner is unable to participate for any reason.
f) An ID check of each participant will be carried out by the promotional staff prior to the commencement of the relevant Preliminary Challenge, Qualifying Final Game or Final Game to ensure they are the Drawn Winner.
g) Drawn Winners will each be provided with one (1) ticket to both the Eligible Match applicable to their draw and Match 4 (if they do not already have a ticket). All costs associated with travel to and from the Eligible Match and Match 4 (including any applicable flights, accommodation, etc.) will be the responsibility of the Drawn Winners.
h) Drawn Winners unable or unwilling to attend an Eligible Match or Match 4 will forfeit their ability to participate in the Preliminary Challenge, Qualifying Final Game and Final Game.
The person deemed the winner of a Draw in accordance with the process in paragraphs (a) to (d) of the definition of “Draws”.
Preliminary Challenge (1 per Eligible Match – 3 total) (“Go Big or Go Home Challenge”):
· Each Drawn Winner will be invited onto the field of play at half-time at the relevant Eligible Match for their draw, where three (3) kicking stations will be set up at the following distances from one of the two goal posts at the Stadium:
o Kicking Station 1 – 10m (HOME) = $500
o Kicking Station 2 – 20m (LAND) = $1,000
o Kicking Station 3 – 30m (FINANCE) = $2,500
· The Drawn Winner starts at Kicking Station 1 and is asked to take one kick.
· If the Drawn Winner kicks the ball through the goal posts from Kicking Station 1, the Drawn Winner wins $500 and moves to Kicking Station 2.
· If the Drawn Winner does not kick the ball through the goal posts from Kicking Station 1, the challenge ends, the Drawn Winner leaves with $250 and is invited to compete in the Qualifying Final Game at Match 4.
· If the Drawn Winner moves to Kicking Station 2 and kicks the ball through the goal posts, they win $1,000 and move to Kicking Station 3.
· If the Drawn Winner does not kick the ball through the goal posts from Kicking Station 2, the challenge ends, the Drawn Winner leaves with $250 and is invited to compete in the Qualifying Final Game at Match 4.
· If the Drawn Winner moves to Kicking Station 3, they can choose to ‘Boot it or Bank it’.
· If the Drawn Winner chooses to ‘Bank it’, the challenge ends, the Drawn Winner does not attempt to kick the ball from Kicking Station 3, leaves with $1,000 and is invited to compete in the Qualifying Final Game at Match 4.
· If the Drawn Winner chooses to ‘Boot it’, the Drawn Winner forfeits the $1,000 won at Kicking Station 2 and is asked to take one kick of the ball from Kicking Station 3.
· If the Drawn Winner kicks the ball through the goal posts from Kicking Station 3, the challenge ends, the Drawn Winner leaves with $2,500 and is invited to compete in the Qualifying Final Game at Match 4.
· If the Drawn Winner does not kick the ball through the goal posts from Kicking Station 3, the challenge ends, the Drawn Winner leaves with a consolation prize of $250 and is invited to compete in the Qualifying Final Game at Match 4.
· For the sake of clarity, each Drawn Winner will receive only one sum of money being EITHER: $250/$500 OR $1,000 OR $2,500 (prize money does not accumulate from one kick station to another).
· Set up of Kicking Stations:
o The Promoter’s promotional staff will set up the Kicking Stations on the field;
o The three Kicking Stations will be set-up at 10, 20 and 30 metre lines respectively from directly in-front and centre of the goal posts prior to the commencement of each the Preliminary Challenge;
o If for whatever reason, the lines are not marked on the field, the promotional staff will measure and mark the distances and record their measurements in one continuous, unbroken video recording (clearly showing the distances measured).
· The kick through the goal posts must be deemed a ‘Successful Kick’ to be eligible for the respective prize listed above. A Successful Kick comprises the following:
o a rugby league ball is placed on the ground and held by means of a tee or something similar and kicked by way of an in place kick; and
o the kick must be taken from the designated mark; and
o the Drawn Winner will not have any practice kicks and the Drawn Winner may not touch the ball to be kicked before attempting a kick; and
o the ball kicked by the Drawn Winner must successfully cross over the crossbar and between the posts on the full without making contact with the ground.
If the Promoter believes that the Drawn Winner has made a Successful Kick, it will be deemed a Successful Kick (on the proviso the Promoter has supplied unequivocal evidence).
Qualifying Final Game:
· The Drawn Winner from each draw (3 in total) will be invited to compete at Match 4 for the chance to win an AUSBUILD Home and Land Package (valued up to $650,000).
· All three (3) Drawn Winners will be invited onto the field of play at half-time of Match 4 and asked to stand with the MC and look at the BIG Screen at Suncorp Stadium. On the BIG Screen will feature a picture of an AUSBUILD Home and Land Package. Please note: The image featured will be an example of an AUSBUILD Home and Land Package and will be a different AUSBUILD Home and Land Package to that which the Drawn Winner is competing to win (i.e., the Major Prize).
· Each Drawn Winner must individually guess the cost of the AUSBUILD Home and Land Package. The order of which the guesses will take place, is the same order for which the Drawn Winners were drawn – Match 1, Match 2 and then Match 3.
The Drawn Winner that guesses an amount that is the closest to the actual cost of the AUSBUILD Home and Land Package featured on the BIG Screen, will be classified as ‘The Player’ for the Final Game (“The Player”). The remaining two Drawn Winners will be asked to leave the field of play / stand aside and will NOT be entitled to a prize.
· Directly after the Qualifying Final Game is completed, The Player will be invited to stand in front of 17 people wearing Jerseys numbered 1 – 17 that will be set up on the field of play.
· The numbered jerseys will correlate to the following 17 numbered envelopes, on display on the field of play accompanied by the Loss Adjuster of the Promoter’s insurer:
(a) two (2) envelopes will contain promotional messages representing winning symbols; and
(b) the other fifteen (15) envelopes will each contain promotional messages representing non-winning symbols.
· To play the Final Game, the Player must choose two (2) of the 17 people by stating their number, without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the 17 people or any of the envelopes on display. If the Player is found to have breached this condition, The Player will be disqualified.
· Once The Player has chosen 2 people, the Loss Adjuster will give The Player the two envelopes that are labelled with the same numbers as the jerseys worn by the 2 people chosen by The Player.
· The following will occur depending on the outcome of the Final Game:
a. Outcome 1: If The Player selects the two envelopes containing promotional messages representing the winning symbols, then, subject to verification by the Loss Adjuster The Player will win the Major Prize of an AUSBUILD Home and Land Package valued at up to $650,000.
b. Outcome 2: If The Player selects one (1) envelope containing a promotional message representing one winning symbol and selects one envelope containing a promotional message representing one non-winning symbol, The Player will not win the major prize of an AUSBUILD Home and Land Package valued at up to $650,000 but, subject to verification by the Loss Adjuster, The Player will win a minor prize of $5,000.
c. Outcome 3: If The Player selects two (2) envelopes containing a promotional message representing two (2) non-winning symbols, then The Player will not win the major prize of an AUSBUILD Home and Land Package valued at up to $650,000 but, subject to verification by the Loss Adjuster, The Player will receive a consolation prize of $2,500.
· A minimum of two Go-Pros and/or hand-held electronic devices will be set up to take footage of the Final Game. Additional live coverage footage of the Final Game taken by a television network or similar that is filming Game 4 may be obtained. All footage obtained by the Promoter of the Final Game will be supplied to an independent scrutineer before any prize is awarded. The footage must show unequivocal evidence that the envelopes corresponding to the numbers selected by The Player contained the relevant symbols to achieve Outcome 1, Outcome 2 or Outcome 3 as announced on the field on play at the end of the Final Game.
· A Loss Adjuster must be present at the Final Game to ensure the Final Game is conducted in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
Any cash prize won by a Drawn Winner will be paid via EFT to an Australian bank account in the Drawn Winner’s name only. The Drawn Winner will be required to provide their bank account details to the Promoter in order for the Promoter to facilitate the payment of the prize. If a Drawn Winner fails to provide their bank account details by the date/time specified by the Promoter, they will forfeit their right to the prize.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $657,500.
Drawn Winner Notification:
Each Drawn Winner will be notified via phone and email within sixty (60) minutes of the relevant Draw. Drawn Winners will be published at each Entry URL by 25/08/23.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact a Drawn Winner.
6. If any Drawn Winner chooses not to take a prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
7. All prize values listed are in Australian dollars (AUD).
8. No part of a prize is exchangeable or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
9. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
10. A prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or a Drawn Winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or Drawn Winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a Drawn Winner to take part in a Preliminary Challenge, Qualifying Final Game or Final Game if the Promoter deems it unsafe. It is a condition of participating in a Preliminary Challenge, Qualifying Final Game or Final Game that the Drawn Winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to participating.
13. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the Drawn Winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
14. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulations.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a Drawn Winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the Drawn Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
20. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the Drawn Winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to a prize or acceptance of a prize.
22. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.