Game Day - Sunshine Coast Stadium
Round 17, 2023 - Saturday 24 June
Dolphins v Eels
Parking & Transport
Parking is available at the venue, fees apply. Patrons are advised there is no free travel for ticketholders on public transport.
Patrons should be reminded that chairs, umbrellas and metal bottles are not permitted at Sunshine Coast Stadium.
- Paid parking will be available off Nicklin Way. Fees apply. EFTPOS only
- Public transport options will be operational as per their usual schedule.
- Taxis and ride share vehicles may drop off/collect passengers from the Nicklin Way hard stand car park
- Sportsmans Parade will be closed from North of the Kawana Aquatic Centre roundabout to Main Drive on Saturday 24 June 2023 from 10am – 6pm
Gates & Entry
Please arrive early to avoid delays entering the venue
Check your tickets for your gate number before arrival. Gates are listed on the map below.
What can I bring to the stadium?
- Bags larger than A3 size are prohibited and there are no cloak room facilities. Bags will be searched on entry to the Stadium. We recommend not bringing a bag if possible to save you time at the gate
- Chairs, prams and umbrellas cannot be brought into the Stadium. You may bring a picnic blanket or cushion
- Water in a sealed, plastic container, up to a maximum of 1.5L will be permitted into the Stadium. Water is available for purchase. Glass and metal bottles are not permitted.
- Pass outs will be available, please visit gate staff prior to leaving
For the full conditions of entry list, please see www.sunshinecoaststadium.com.au
More venue information available here.
Visit us from 1:00 pm at gate 3. Free activities and entertainment for the kids with face painting, live DJ, prizes and giveaways!
Fit Check! Get your merchandise sorted at gate 3.
|2:40pm||Countdown to Kick Off|
|T Shirt Launcher|
|Welcome To Country, Zeke Davis|
|3:00pm||Dolphins v Eels Kick Off|
|Budget Direct Dolphins Dash|
|Kings Kick To Win|
|Hot 91 Dance Cam|
|3:56pm||Second Half Commences|